Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hey bloggers,

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've blogged!! I have been so caught up in the summer starting. I know it's the middle of June, but it's really starting to feel like summer. In honor of summer let's discuss our favorite things about summer. I'm going to give you my list. Please comment your answers!! Remember these are SUMMER not all time.

Favorites:
Summer Movie: Independence Day, 1996, starring Will Smith
Summer Song: I'm still thinking about this one! There are so many!
Summer Activity: Going to the Astros Game
Snowcone Flavor: Dreamiscle (it's like orange cream)

If you think of any other catagories please add them to the comment board.

I'm working on a video blog. I'll try to get one up this week! Y'all are awesome!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Summer Movie: GREASE
Summer Song: "Summer Lovin'" from Grease....."Those suh-uh-mer....ni-iiiiiiiiiiiiights.. tell me more, tell me more, etc."
Summer Activity: Watching GREASE or fireworks
Snowcone Flavor: Wouldn't it be funny if I said, "grease" here, too? Nahhhhh, how about Coconut--the white kind not the blue kind.

TYLER_BOHLEN said...

Summer reality show:Big Brother
Summer Sport: Swimming
Summer Restruant: Joe's Crab Shack