Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Astros Game and more

Hey bloggers!

The Astros game yesterday was so much fun. We made awesome posters and cheered on the Astros (there were a few A's fan, but we all can't be perfect). I'll post pictures tomorrow. I forgot my USB cord that uploads the pictures onto the computer. Lo seinto.

I just sent out the Weekly E-mail. If you didn't get it send me your e-mail addess, and I'll add you. Here is the schedule. I don't want to post it all. It is way too long!

June 13
6:00pm-7:30pm Jr High Bible Study
7:30pm-8:30pm Sr High Bible Study

June 14
Noon-12:45pm Wendy’s

June 17
9:45am-10:45am Sunday School
11:00am-12:00pm Big Church
NO !CHAOS! HAPPY DAD’S DAY!

June 19
4:00pm-5:45pm Open Youth Room

I just want to pass one a few web-sites I go to every week; if not every day:

www.relevantmagazine.com
www.trueu.org

These have some great articles about what it means to be a Christian.

I also podcast
Mark Driscoll from Mars Hill Church in Seatle
and
Matt Chandler from The Village Church in Dallas

Both of these Pastors offer fresh, funny, and challenging messages.

Love yall

Don't forget to comment!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY.

Anonymous said...

aww wish i was there
-jordan

Andrea said...

Glad you had a great time at the game! Did your fella hit one out of the park to impress you?

Andrea said...

Your new background looks like the set of Larry King on CNN. BUBBLES!